Select Game Category
GAME OF THE MONTHView game
GAME OF THE YEARView game
Blight of the Immortals update
First of all congratulations to Aran who won the last 2 Tournament rounds with Giants Playground and Warpath. This week the map is the Troll mission Keepers of the Marsh, which seems to be quite difficult since so far only 1 player (strategicthinker) has managed to complete the mission. Blight is also being constantly tweaked and updated to provide better gameplay, check the details below.
- The drawing mechanics is now tweaked so you start with 7 cards. Instead of automatically drawing new cards when you have less than 5 you now pay 1 Valour to draw a card.
- Area of Effect skills now hurt more surrounding monsters if there are more monsters and hurt less with friendly fire.
- Orbs Woodland Bard and Pirate Captain can now help you use cards and reinforce your Mage/Rogue strategy.
- Troglodyte (hero power) gets stronger over time depending on the amount of goblins he eats. In addition Charming Rogue can draw 3 cards each time now.
- Multiple new maps have been implemented into the game.
Blight of the Immortals
Add a comment