Select Game Category
- 3D browser MMORPG (28)
- Adventure browser games (13)
- Fighting browser games (393)
- IO Games (13)
- Mobsters and Mafia browser games (264)
- Multiplayer browser games (45)
- Persistent Browser-based (PBBG) (19)
- Player vs Player (PvP) browser games (14)
- Racing browser games (42)
- Role Playing (RPG) browser games (26)
GAME OF THE MONTHView game
GAME OF THE YEARView game
Elvenar - Beta rebalancing
To balance the two main races (Humans and Elves), Research Tree had its technologies re-ordered.
A minor fix in the chat system. Group conversations in the "messages" menu are now easier to notice since you couldn't really see the difference in the earlier version.
- When you move across the main "World Map", you will no longer experience the buggy loading it had. Also the map used to completely freeze up when visiting "Provinces" or neighboring cities, should be fine now.
- Some visual artwork changes (images).
- Defense system calculated a wrong value in some cases.
- Residences description is modified.
- If you hover portraits of Quest Givers, the text will fit correctly in the tool-tips area.
- If you were in the "Province", it was possible to click the "Navigate to Scout" icon. This was not meant to be like that and has been fixed.
- Research the Steel Manufactory quest for Elves had wrong objectives description.
- Auto Fighting - After having cleared a Province, progress used to display incorrectly
- Multiple text related errors are fixed.
- Game load time and speed has been optimized.
- Unite renaming Long Ranged > Heavy Ranged - It simply describes the unit better.
5 comments on “Elvenar - Beta rebalancing”
Quero conhecer e saber como funciona o Beta. Acho que fui direcionada para uma pÃ¡gina errada.
OlÃ¡. O Beta foi em 2015, ano em que o jogo foi lanÃ§ado. Para jogar acesse: https://br.elvenar.com . Boa diversÃ£o.
I hope it goes down and stays down.
All I know is, as of 3-28, site game has disappeared, and all my money (diamonds) with it.
Wrong game bro? Looks pretty up for me... And still have my in-game currency as well (paid for).
Your balancing comes to late for me as I left the Beta some month ago!!!
Your to greedy!!!! Plus your Devs have to learn not to put up all those bugs
with every "Update"....
I'd like to play the game, but no link.. thanks in advance.
The link has been added, it's also in the listing, enjoy!