Select Game Category
GAME OF THE MONTHView game
GAME OF THE YEARView game
Ikariam summer boost event
Ikariam's community manager announced a summer event. Boosts will be available for 6 days starting from June 28 to July 4. There is also a new version of the game out with some new features, tweaks and bug fixes.
Summer boost bonuses
- JUNE 28 - 30% increased mining in luxury mines for Wine and Sulfur.
- JUNE 29 - 30% increased mining in luxury mines for Marble and Glass.
- JUNE 30 - 30% increased harvesting in mills for Wood. 30% increase in trading ship speed.
- JULY 1 - 30% reduced Ship and Military units building time.
- JULY 2 - 30% reduced building time, counts all buildings.
- JULY 3 - 30% increased mining in luxury mines for Marble. 30% increased harvesting in mills for Wood.
- JULY 4 - 30% reduced building time, counts all buildings.
New features and tweaks
Now introducing a new feature - Daily Tasks. First of all you need to build a Palace to unlock this new feature. If players complete their tasks, they will be rewarded with favour, which can be traded for gold, resources and few other things. You can't complete one task multiple�times in one day. Tasks and player's favour reset at midnight every 24h (In ikariam's timezone).
Another fresh feature is the Community feature. You may now see offers from alliance members in highlight at Trading Post.
Design fix - As of now, all messages from Torn Advisor will be highlighted in a different background color (used to be bold).
Functionality change � To avoid the situation where troops would be withdrawn in a battle by mistake, there is now an extra confirmation needed. This option is optional, you may turn it off if dislike it.