Select Game Category
GAME OF THE MONTHView game
GAME OF THE YEARView game
StreetMobster new version
Current version for StreetMobster is 5.3 and they are already working on a new version to improve the gameplay. StreetMobster is also known as BG Mafia and some latest changes will be displayed below.
System balancing and improvements
- Profile page (Settings) now has the option to not allow game promoting e-mails.
- New price tags for Avatars, which are divided into three categories (VIP, premium and free).
- Jailtime dropped from 3 hours to 30 minutes.
- Attacking NPC's after level 60 will no longer give you any bonuses.
- Some premium content prices have been reduced.
- 5 percent increase in apprentices skill experience bonus.
- Experience bonus has been doubled if you win a fight against another player.
- Tournament called "Put in hospital" has been resumed.
- If you win against agent, then you would still get as much stats as winning against agent's owner.
- After you lose a fight, you will be hidden from other players for 5 minutes, instead of 10 minutes.
- Time for factory researched has been lowered to 60 minutes, instead of 90 minutes.
- Player risk will increase by 10, instead of 100 after beating boss in a quest.
- Added some new factory fragments, which can be found after every half an hour.
- Game sign-up process has been simplified and takes less time for new players to start playing StreetMobsters.
- Some factories now have a new feature called "Data Base" to save and transfer their factory progress. You can even unlock production items even if you have not reached the required level.
- New players will have to level up to see the content in all game menus