Select Game Category
- 3D browser MMORPG (26)
- Adventure browser games (11)
- Fighting browser games (393)
- IO Games (13)
- Mobsters and Mafia browser games (262)
- Multiplayer browser games (39)
- Persistent Browser-based (PBBG) (19)
- Player vs Player (PvP) browser games (11)
- Racing browser games (42)
- Role Playing (RPG) browser games (24)
GAME OF THE MONTHView game
GAME OF THE YEARView game
StreetMobster new version
Current version for StreetMobster is 5.3 and they are already working on a new version to improve the gameplay. StreetMobster is also known as BG Mafia and some latest changes will be displayed below.
System balancing and improvements
- Profile page (Settings) now has the option to not allow game promoting e-mails.
- New price tags for Avatars, which are divided into three categories (VIP, premium and free).
- Jailtime dropped from 3 hours to 30 minutes.
- Attacking NPC's after level 60 will no longer give you any bonuses.
- Some premium content prices have been reduced.
- 5 percent increase in apprentices skill experience bonus.
- Experience bonus has been doubled if you win a fight against another player.
- Tournament called "Put in hospital" has been resumed.
- If you win against agent, then you would still get as much stats as winning against agent's owner.
- After you lose a fight, you will be hidden from other players for 5 minutes, instead of 10 minutes.
- Time for factory researched has been lowered to 60 minutes, instead of 90 minutes.
- Player risk will increase by 10, instead of 100 after beating boss in a quest.
- Added some new factory fragments, which can be found after every half an hour.
- Game sign-up process has been simplified and takes less time for new players to start playing StreetMobsters.
- Some factories now have a new feature called "Data Base" to save and transfer their factory progress. You can even unlock production items even if you have not reached the required level.
- New players will have to level up to see the content in all game menus