Select Game Category
- 3D browser MMORPG (28)
- Adventure browser games (13)
- Fighting browser games (393)
- IO Games (13)
- Mobsters and Mafia browser games (264)
- Multiplayer browser games (45)
- Persistent Browser-based (PBBG) (19)
- Player vs Player (PvP) browser games (14)
- Racing browser games (42)
- Role Playing (RPG) browser games (26)
GAME OF THE MONTHView game
GAME OF THE YEARView game
Clash of Avatars
Clash of Avatars is a 3D MMORPG with Anime style graphics including both PvE and PvP. Over 60 avatars to choose from, 10 pets, 5 dance modes, 50 mounts. Interesting Boss fights and events, there are also various PvP events from time to time. If you are tired of manual play, then there's also a built in auto-play system so you can sit back and enjoy the show. Join a guild and start demolishing dungeons together.
(17 votes, average: 3.47 out of 5)
Clash of Avatars images
5 comments on “Clash of Avatars”
Me gusta el juego de Clash of avatar, lo unico malo es que se bloquea cada hora
This is a good game, sure it has it's problems but things have been getting fixed lately and hopefully will continue to be.
Some of the good points of this game are,
1. It has plenty to do even in the later game.
2. It has a lot of automation so you can idle and progress while doing other things.
3. It is fairly light on system resources being a browser based game but also has a downloadable client.
4. Many of the more veteran players are friendly and helpful.
5. There are very friendly and helpful Vets (Kinda like mods) that are a wealth of information for both new and old players alike.
6. With dedication and proper strategy free and payed players alike can reach the top 5 players even on older servers.
Some of the bad things are,
1. The game is in a slump at the moment and needs an injection of new players.
2. The information for new players is somewhat lacking and new players tend to have to ask veteran players for help leaning the finer points of the game.
3. The new servers come out too often which effectively drains the life from the older servers, but that is a common problem with most games like this.
4. The Vets (kinda like mods) do not visit servers often enough.
5. The games player base is dwindling.
I hope this info is helpful, I have been playing this game for around 1.5 years, I still enjoy it and think it is a great game, but that's me, come play and see for yourself.
Do enjoy the game, of course with any free to play game, there is also an aspect of pay to win, I mean how else are the developers going to get money if not via ingame cash items, Charity?!? Anyway, game is quite entertaining, lots of quests, mounts, pets, dungeons and so on. And of course - lots of whiners, they whine, play the game, whine some more and still play the game so even those who hate the game can't stop playing it, that's how good it is.
Yeah a huge aspect of the game haha, Dont get me wrong i enjoyed the game but it became stale as the server i played on became more abandoned as newer servers came out, havent even had any events or flash sales in a couple of months whereas in the begining there where plenty.Sooner or later serveres will dwindle until there are maybe 2-3 people left playing but AMZ will just keep pumping out more while forgetting about those older servers.
Played this game for almost a year its a good game then, 3d graphics are good the avatars are nice, pvp was good as well, suddenly the game stop becoming fun, players quit due to unfix bugs and game glitches and no compensation are given for disruption of game play. Support is bad as well you will be constantly promised till you give up waiting for it. I highly don't recommend this game for anyone.
This game is my favorite online game so far. Its got great graphics for a browser no download game. It has a great VIP system of which I am VIP level 4. Ive been playing it for 2 months and Im still not bored. Lots of fun bosses and collectibles like wings magic sword cards transformations pets and a lot more.
Your server will be dead in another 2 months and you will wish you didnt spend anything on it.
Just because you know nothing when it comes to finding a good game doesnt mean the rest of us should listen to you so be quiet and go troll your mother so she can teach you some manners. Pay no attention to the troll people this game is great and the developers work hard on it.
Im no troll i played the game for almost 1.5 years with 2 million BR what i speak of is from my own experiance from playing the game over the course of that time, heck even merging with multiple servers didnt help ith the numbers of active players. As for the troll your mother comment what are you 12? either that or some form of autism maybe go get yourself checked.
If anyones got autism its the guy who plays the game for 2 years and says the game sucks.