Select Game Category
- 3D browser MMORPG (28)
- Adventure browser games (13)
- Fighting browser games (393)
- IO Games (13)
- Mobsters and Mafia browser games (264)
- Multiplayer browser games (45)
- Persistent Browser-based (PBBG) (19)
- Player vs Player (PvP) browser games (14)
- Racing browser games (42)
- Role Playing (RPG) browser games (26)
GAME OF THE MONTHView game
GAME OF THE YEARView game
KingsRoad is a true browser based action RPG, nice oldschool Diablo feel. Not overpowered Pay2Win like other similar games. You can choose between a Knight, Wizard and an Archer. After completing a dungeon manually, you can use auto attack and loot mode to avoid manual grinding. Can be played solo or with a team. Weekly events, PvP arena, quests. Doesn't require high-end PC to play.
(12 votes, average: 2.75 out of 5)
3 comments on “KingsRoad”
Play it. And hate yourself later, when you are in the Hamster-Wheel.
Grumble only, ONLY wants you money, and that FAST.
They are starving...
Completely p2w, outrages on prices, need $1000 a month to stay current, constant changes to try and make you purchase. Look elsewhere!!
No updates, gets repetitive quite fast, and the bugs - not sure they even try to fix them. Otherwise a pretty decent retro game, used to be much more popular than it is know. Kinda wish there were more different maps to explore.