Select Game Category
GAME OF THE MONTHView game
GAME OF THE YEARView game
Immoral Attack - What's new?
To keep up with Immoral Attack, we need to take a thorough look at the latest changes in the game. These changes will include system fixes and additional features.
- New Kingdom Ideology: The feature itself is not finished yet, currently it will just let you know about your Militaristic percentage.
- Overall the game has been improved and you may notice that the game runs a little bit faster.
- Halflings are now live and you may look into Kingdom Guide for more info for that matter.
- Bug fix for randomly displaying the Strange Essence amount in other Essence inventory spaces. This could be encountered when one of those essences had been acquired.
- The upkeep needed for Riflemen and Knights has been changed and all troops provide less population births.
- Fixed the forum that caused non-logged in users to see some bugs in the displaying of information.
- If you have lost land because of your cap, it will not be posted into the chat so more players would know about it.
- Fixed a system bug that caused a war win to be counted if you lost against a player in your guild.
- Depending on how large your military population, the Peons will now give less credits (if over 50%).
Play Immoral Attack