Select Game Category
- 3D browser MMORPG (28)
- Adventure browser games (13)
- Fighting browser games (393)
- IO Games (13)
- Mobsters and Mafia browser games (264)
- Multiplayer browser games (45)
- Persistent Browser-based (PBBG) (19)
- Player vs Player (PvP) browser games (14)
- Racing browser games (42)
- Role Playing (RPG) browser games (26)
GAME OF THE MONTHView game
GAME OF THE YEARView game
Wars Lord development called off
Wars Lord has closed its doors to all players. Game was expected to be fully ready in summer 2015, but this project has been cancelled and never released. One of the main reasons the game got cancelled is the fact that it was too similar to Travian, in fact it was basically a copy paste of Travian with little changes. You can't compete with Travian with its own copy, quite foolish start to be honest. This means the game would not be unique and thus decreasing the chances of becoming popular. Nobody wants to play the same game all over again. Once you play travian and wish to find yourself a new game, you would choose something a little different.
Last glance at Wars Lord
[gallery link="file" size="medium" ids="790,789,788,787,786,785"]
What else went wrong?
Developer created the game as a side project, meaning that most of the time he would not be developing the game. The lack on skills - We tested out the game and it was nowhere near completion. There were more bugs than working features.
What did you learn?
- Don't base your game on another exising game, be unique.
- Make sure you have the time needed to complete your project.
- Keep in mind that you need to develop all the functionalities or at least hire someone to do it for you. If you lack the knowledge to create a clean and working code, don't do it all.